In today's technology driven 'virtual world', it's more important than ever to know who you're working with, BEFORE you engage anyone.
That's why we want you to know we hold our company and all of our representatives to the highest standards of knowledge, stewardship, integerity and service.
All OMS staff members are required to agree to act in accordance with the following business principles:
OMS Consulting Partners, LLC
Who We Are
As representatives of OMS Consulting Partners, LLC, we will:
- Value the basic ideas of fairness, honesty, stewardship, and a general concern for people.
- Be a responsible institution and a good corporate citizen.
- Never favor short-term profit at the expense of successful long-term business development.
- Offer our people the opportunity to move ahead more rapidly than is possible at most other places. Advancement depends on merit and we have yet to find the limits to the responsibility our best people are able to assume. For us to be successful, our men and women must reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate. That means we must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds and perspectives. Being diverse is not optional; it is what we must be.
- Constantly strive to exceed customer expectations in every situation. Our customers' interests always come first. Our experience shows that if we serve our customers well, our own success will follow.
- Remember that our assets are our people and reputation. If either of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore. Our continued success depends upon consistent behavior that reflects the maintenance of our excellent reputation. This is especially true when working in our smaller 'niche’ markets.
- Stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. While recognizing that the old way may still be the best way, we constantly strive to find a better solution to a client's problems.
- Hold that integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do as representatives of OMS.
- Stress teamwork in everything we do. While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that team effort often produces the best results. We have no room for those who put their personal interests ahead of the interests of OMS and its customers.
- Assertively encourage resources to take on projects that challenge their skills and promote their personal growth without blindly over-delegating at the risk of compromising customer service.
- Tirelessly work to develop mutually beneficial, long-term collaborative relationships with customers that not only share our high standards, but appreciate and understand the value of not only our time, but our expertise and the services that we provide
- At any level – partner, consultant, employee, etc. -- take ownership of the projects we are involved in (partners are involved in every project) and take direct responsibility for representing OMS to the client at the highest level of service possible.
- Take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. Though we may be involved in a wide variety and heavy volume of activity, we would, if it came to a choice, rather be best than biggest.
- Remember that our business is highly competitive, and aggressively seek to expand our client relationships. However, we must always be fair competitors and must never denigrate other firms, and we will not sacrifice our standards and long-term interests in the interest of short-term gains.
- Be committed to the highest standards of professionalism, pursue innovation, deploy imagination, be open to new ideas and act decisively and consistently. We are determined to deliver outstanding quality so that our relationships with our customers will be long lasting and close.
- Make an unusual effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. We select our people one by one. In a service business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
- Be accountable for our actions and open about them. We believe the dedication of our people to the firm and the intense effort they give their jobs -- taking ownership of and accountability for the company’s success is critical. “It’s not my job” is something you’ll never hear at OMS.
- Constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our customers and to develop new services to meet those needs. We know that the world of technology will not stand still and that complacency can lead to extinction.
- Regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly would be unthinkable.